CHECK LIST FOR ORGANIZING BACK TO SCHOOL TIMES - by Jeffrey LambertSchedule any doctor appointments that your child needs.
Living, Family, and Dining Room Organizing - by Jeffrey Lambert
1. List all the things that you do in these rooms. For example, is it your gathering place, work area for you, a place to relax?
2. Remove everything that does not serve the functions of the living and family room and put it where it belongs in the home where it will be most used and accessible.
3. Break the room into zones such as toys and games go in one area, movies go in another, and books go in another.
4. Purge and organize the hidden storage areas such as drawers or cabinets.
5. Clear everything off the coffee table and end tables. Do not leave more than a few books, magazines, coasters, and a small decoration.
6. Designate one spot for the TV remote control so you can always find it.
7. Hang photographs on the wall instead of taking up space on end tables and entertainment centers. ... Continue Reading
RECIPES! - by Marla Mink-JohnsonGrilled Pork Chops with Gorgonzola Butter
> Cream 1 stick softened, salted, real butter with 3 Tablespoons of room temperature Gorgonzola cheese. Form the mixture into a cylinder and chill. Grill your pork chops and top with the Gorgonzola butter. Would be spectacular on filet!!!
> Strawberry Glaze Pie
# 223 Brownlow is Fantastic! Forward the mail and call your family and friends for a moving party! Great place to call home and plenty of room for everyone and everything. This 3 or 4 bedrooms offer plenty options. Large living room with fireplace. Huge sun porch with wall heater. Rec Room in basement area is L shaped with additional fireplace and laundry room . 2014,2015,and 2016 updates include Water Heater, Roof, tuck pointing, carpet and interior painting and back storm door. Great yard and circle drive ! # 223 Brownlow is just right!
Featured Event: Scarecrow Festival