You Make Your Money When You Buy! - by Marla Mink-Johnson
Salmon & Easy Potatoes - by Marla Mink-JohnsonSALMON - Get some Nordic salmon if you can at Kroger. The Kroger by the airport has it if yours doesn't. Put it on a piece of foil and splash it with lemon juice. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on it, then sprinkle with Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic (as much or as little as you like) and put a few pats of butter on it. You can throw in fresh garlic, rosemary, whatever else sounds good. Wrap it up in the foil and cook either on the grill or in the oven.
SUCCESSFUL GARAGE SALE TIPS - by Jeffrey Lambert
2. Make sure that your yard sale doesn't fall on a holiday weekend. Fridays and Saturdays are best.
3. Plan it for a day that gives you plenty of time to get ready.
4. Schedule a yard sale or garage sale around the first of the month because that's when people have the most money.
5. Have a large quantity of items to sell, a big variety attracts more people.
6. If you're selling your kids' things, make sure you ask them a few times first to make sure they want to get rid of it.
7. Antiques go over big regardless of state of repair or condition.
8. Find tables to use. Borrow them or make them out of doors and sawhorses.
9. Clean the items up. Wash or dust any items that you've been storing for a while.
10. Clean up the yard. If it is more attractive, people will think your items are higher-quality.
11. Place an ad in the newspaper, local bulletin boards, and websites. Include a list of special items you have f... Continue Reading
Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home on big yard on court. 2 Family rooms, one with wood burning fireplace. Formal living room. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Lots of big closets and storage. Over sized garage 27 x 20, big deck and utility shed. Roof 2012, furnace and Central Air 2010. Lots of updates in this home. Move in ready!! Maroa Forsyth Schools. Interactive Floor Plan
- Price: $159,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Partial Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 2308
- MLS #: 6162953
- More Info
Featured Event: Dog Days of Summer
- Date: 08/26/2016
- Time: 9 AM
- Location: Homeward Bound Fundraiser - TBA